ISF LEADERS VISION TOURS TO TOKYO/OSAKA IN 2019/2020
YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND ONE OF OUR PRE-OLYMPIC VISION TOURS TO JAPAN…(OPEN TO ALL)
It might be that you would like to gain a strategic grasp of Japan before you lead a team there from your college or church or friendship group. Then we are inviting you just to come and scope it out. There are two opportunities available before next years games. Our March 2019 Vision Tour was incredible. Here are the dates for the next TWO…
SEPTEMBER 18th to 27th 2019
(During the RUGBY World Cup FINALS)
On this vision tour you’ll be able to experience Japan while an international tournament is taking place.
Great preparation for next summer! BONUS You’ll have the opportunity to attend a USA Rugby Match at The RUGBY WORLD CUP.
(only 6 places available)
FEBRUARY 8th to 15th 2020
(15 places available)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information and sign up for one of the pre-olympic tours.
THE COST FOR A SIX DAY VISION TOUR ARE APPROXIMATELY $2750 to $2950 per person (this includes International Flights, Accommodation, Food, Transportation, Training etc)
(details below on what happens on a vision tour..)
WHAT WILL WE DO ON A VISION TOUR?
- Meet with each of these church leaders above and hear their dreams for projects around the Olympics and how Churches from may be able to be involved.
- Meet in Tokyo with the Churches Olympic committee who are organising the Olympic outreach.
- Meet with the Project Director and FCA Japan director – Will Thompson – who grew up in Japan, studied at Wheaton and then returned to Japan as a missionary. He works particularly with American Christian Baseball players and disciples new Japanese Christians who he meets through baseball.
- Meet with the head of “Shine" in Japan, Andy Game who started 7Media. You can read more at http://shinejapan.org/
- Travel to Toyota http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/cities/Aichi-Prefecture-Toyota- City for both mission training and then running a experience what a local mission initiative yourself.
- Meet with Mission agencies in the north of Japan based around the Christian school there to hear from them the opportunities they see with mission teams and 2019 and 2020 and beyond.
- Have some time to take in the sights of Japan – travel on the Bullet train to Osaka. Prayer walk Tokyo.
Shoot a video at the under construction Olympic Stadium with a desire to rally churches to “come and help"
Images below from our March/April 2019 Leaders Vision Tour…